Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Twilight Bath Bomb

Twilight has an amazing smell! I really like it. It's very relaxing. When it hits the water it immediatly gets SUPER frothy! It makes it water all pink and pretty, then some blue and glitter comes into the mix. This bath bomb takes a nice loooooooooooooong time dissolving and make your skin feel nice and soft. I really love this bath bomb. Lush makes some great glittery bath bombs. I will deffinatley use this bath bomb again. I would suggest that you give it a try. But smell it first it has a pretty distinct smell that stays on your skins so if you don't like the smell you won't like this bath bomb.

2 comments:

  1. It wasn't clear, does Twilight have glitter in/on it? And also, have you ever tried the Twilight shower gel?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes it has glitter in it, not so much on the outside not like say sunny side. Also I have not tried the twilight shower gel but I might because I like the smell of the bomb. Have you ever tried it?

    ReplyDelete