Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Fizzbanger Bath Bomb

The Fizzbanger bath bomb has a nice gentle yellow color with a surprise blue centre. The smell is very nice, not too strong but not too light. It has cinnomon leaf oil in it and I could definatley smell that in it. It was VERY Frothy and Creamy when it hit the water, which I loved!I also fizzed away slowly which is something I always look for in a bathbomb. It made my skin feel soft and I absolutley love when a bath bomb makes my skin soft. It also left the scent on my skin, another thing I love  While I was relaxing in the lovely frothyness, I noticed there was a crackling in the tub I thought that was pretty cool. Thats because it has actual crackling candy in it. I will buy this bath bomb again, and again, and again! I LOVE IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment