Saturday, March 26, 2011

Another Small Lush Haul

HELLO LUSHIES!

Today was my Lush store's 4th Birthday party so my boyfriend and I decided to head over. When we got there the place was decorated just like a Birthday party, Balloons, Banners, etc. The staff was dressed up as Lush products there was Gorgeous Facial Moisturiser (Ballgown), Aqua Marina Facial Cleanser (Mermaid), and Rock Star Soap (Rock Star complete with guitar).  They were also serving cake, brownies and juice.  They also had a one day product which was Comforter Bubble Bar Smelling lotion, sadly because of the price ($22.95 -_-) I was unable to purchase said product.  BUT! I did get three products which will soon be up for review :).  Happy Hippy Shower Gel, Honey Trap Lip Balm and Love Birds Soap (XD- from her boyfriend)** Please note my boyfriend was helping me write this post because I was extremely busy and needed a helper, LOL** So I will be reviewing this products soon. If you would like to see one review first please comment below and let me know which one you would like to see. NEW REVIEW OUT ON TUEDAY! Stay Tuned!

Live. Laugh. Love. Lush.

No comments:

Post a Comment