Tuesday, March 1, 2011

MMM Melting Marshmellow Moments Bath Ment

MMM Melting Marshmellow Moments, now thats a mouthfull. This is this first bath melt I have ever used. I chose this one because I love marshmellows and anything with marshmellows in the name. Lush says it smells like Vanilla Delite Body Lotion. I think I might buy this lotion because the smell of the bath melt is wonderfull. Lush says to use half or a whole bath melt, i used 1/4 and it seemed to work very nicely. Again the smell was wonderfull and filled the room very quickly. it made a nice frothyness in the tub kind of like a bath bomb. it took it's time melting which was nice. it made my skin feel nice and soft, and the smell stayed on my skin and since I love the smell I was very happy about that. I would say if you've never tried a bath melt this is a good starter. I will deffinatley use this again and I am going to try the other bath melts lush has.
Does anyone have a suggestion as to which bath melt I should try next? let me know.

5 comments:

  1. Dreamtime or You've been mangoed are a definite must! --Melissa, Lush Walnut employee :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard good thing about both. I will deffinatley try them

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally agree with both of those suggestions. They are my favorites so far. The happy blooming one is awesome and gives you multiple uses (3), but I usually cut those first 2 in half to use anyway (they work great with bombs that have similar smells). I just tried cerwidian's cauldron too, but I'm undecided on that one. The smells nice, but I don't get as much effect and if you don't keep it in the cheese cloth it will leave oats all over your tub.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was thinking about happy blooming. My boyfriends mom got one I'm going to see what she thought of it as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. definitely check the scent of Vanilla Delite before buying. It compliments the scent of MMM but isnt an exact match. MMM is like Rockstar soap or Creamy Candy bubble bar. Vanilla Delite is in the Vanillary line which is vanilla and jasmine- (heavanilli, vanilla fountain and mountain, vanilla puff)

    ReplyDelete