Sunday, March 20, 2011

Small Lush Haul!

Hey Lush Fans!

So recently I've had the chance to go in to lush and get a few things. I didn't get even close to the same amount that I had in my Valentine's day Haul but I have a few things. The first thing is the UP YOU GETS EMOTOBOMB the reason I picked this one out of the three was it was the biggest and since they all cost the same I figured I'll get the most I could for the price. The second thing I got two samples one of DREAM CREAM SHOWER SMOOTHIE and one of TURKISH DELITE SHOWER SMOOTHIE. The final thing I got was SWEETIE PIE SHOWER JELLY. I think it will be interesting to change things up and have more shower products as well as bath products. If you would like to see a certain review first please comment below and tell me which one and I will review it first. I will hopefully be heading into lush again sometime soon so maybe I will have another haul for you guys. Stay tuned for this weeks review coming out on Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment