Sunday, March 13, 2011

Sakura Bath Bomb

The sakura bath bomb as a great floural smell. It has sea salts in it and on the outside of it which makes it very pretty. It has the same smell as the Charity pot body lotion for those who want to have this smell all the time. Since this is a large bath bomb I only used half of it. I like to save my lush as much as I can because I don't normally have a ton of it. I usually bring the other half with me in the bathroom just in case I want to use more of it. So when I put it in the water it fizzed very loudly, and it fizzed away quickly so i decided to use the rest of the bath bomb, which also fizzed away rather quickly. i didn't froth up very much, and the little froth i did see went away after a few minutes. I still think this is a good bath bomb the smelled stayed on my skin which I liked because the smell was great! So overall I think I might use this bath bomb again but it's not my all time favourite.

5 comments:

  1. If you use it with 1/3 of the happy blooming bath melt it's outta this world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. just a heads up, Sakura doesn't match the scent of Charity Pot. Sakura is the same scet as Rub Rub Rub shower gel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. On the Lush website it says it smells like charity pot, and I think it's similar

    ReplyDelete
  4. Charity Pot is ylang ylang and geranium. Very floral and a note of chocolate. Sakura is cherry blossom. The website gives products that compliment each other not exact matches

    ReplyDelete