Saturday, March 12, 2011

Early Posting This Week!!

Hello fellow Lushies,
 So Monday morning at 8am I'm having my wisdom teeth taken out, and since they havn't come through my gums yet, they have to be cut out. So because I will be recovering on tuesday when I normally post a review I am going to post either tonight or tomorrow. I might head to lush today so maybe I'll even have a Haul for you guys! So check in again soon for the review. Wish me luck on my surgery.


Live. Laugh. Love. Lush. <3

2 comments:

  1. hi there! this is Kim and i work at LUSH front street. i just wanted you to know i am having a giveaway on my youtube channel for some lush products. check out my blog for more details!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey,
    So I went and look at the rules and sadly I am not in the US so I can't enter thanks for the suggestion though! I really appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete