Tuesday, April 5, 2011

The Ex Factor Bath Bomb

The Ex Factor is one of the Bath bombs Lush had for Valentine's Day. First off it smells great! I dropped it in the water and it immediatly filled the room with it's wonderfull scent and turned the water a beautiful blue colour. it fizzed away really fast and that wasn't that great but the smell was very relaxing for me. I used the legs and head in my bath so I still have some left over and I'm very happy I do because I just can't get over the smell. It didn't do much for my skin but if your looking for something to just make you relaxed and smell great this is it! I will deffienatley use it again and I think everyone should give it a try if they get the chance.

2 comments:

  1. if you like the scent you should try Butterball. Thats what Ex Factor is based off. They use the same fragrance but Butterball has slivers of cocoa butter so it'll soften your skin more

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have used butterball before. If you look in my older posts I did a review on it.

    ReplyDelete