Saturday, April 30, 2011

No more Reviews!

I have been recieving alot of negative comments lately and I would like to address them. I am not running an adivce blog I am running a REVIEW blog! I am not saying my opinion is the only opinion I just said what I enjoy and would recomend. If I say that two thing smell alike and you don't think they do then sorry but that my opinion or thats what LUSH.com has written. I do alot of product research before I use a product so for those who have said that i need to do more research I do. I will no longer be posting any reviews because my hard work is not being appreciated AT ALL! so thank you to those who follow the blog and I'm sorry that I am ending it but I always take time out of a fairly busy schedual to write and post reviews and some people are ruining this for me. I wish everyone the best with their use of LUSH products and I hope you find many things that you enjoy.

4 comments:

  1. Noo don't! I have this website bookmarked and I check it pretty much daily! And you got me to buy sunny side! Please don't stop :( ignore the idiots, you work is appreciated I promise

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am still thinking about everything. I really don't want to disapoint those who enjoy my blog but I just can't take people who have nothing but negative things to say. I hope you enjoyed sunny side. I will post again soon after I decide if I am going to continue the blog or not.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you really going to let these people get to you? There are people out there who enjoy your blog so why give up? If its something you enjoy the only person stopping you is yourself for not being strong enough to handle something negative. Inform ppl and carry on x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just joined your blog, and I think that if people don't want to listen to what you have to say, then that's their problem. I personally enjoy reading what you have to say about the LUSH products you get, especially the reviews of products that I haven't tried yet. I'm totally jealous that you have had the chance to try so many things!

    -Amy
    http://inmyfashionbubble.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete