Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Ultrabland and Eau Roma Water


ultra bland is a facial cleanser for all skin types. It doesn't really have a scent. I put some on my face and then it said to dampen some cotton wool and wipe it off so I did but I found it a little difficult to get off of my skin. Then I used Eau Roma Water toner and it says it can help remove the cleaner but it still felt like it was on my face. When I finally got it all off i used a bit more toner and I have to admit my skin did feel clean and refreshed. I think I will use the products again. Since Ultrabland is for all skin types it's a good starter facial cleanser if you're new to lush or their facial care products. Eua roma water toner is the match for this cleanser on the website and I felt it worked well with it. I actually really like the smell of the toner. My skin felt and looked great after using these, and like a said before they are a good starting point for facial care products from lush, but if you want products specificly for your skin type then look into the other products lush has.

No comments:

Post a Comment