Thursday, April 14, 2011

Sunny Side Bubble Bar

The bath tub at my boyfriend's house has jets, the tub at my house does not so I decided to try a bubble bar bath at his house. I am sooooooo glad I did. We crumbled the bubble bar under the water and it started to
make bubbles. Then when the water got high enough we turned on the jets. O-M-G There were soooo many bubbles the jets definatley made a difference.We have now decided that I will always have my bubble baths at his house.While I was in the tub if the bubbles started to go down, I just turned the jets on and they went right back up! The sunny side bubbble bar is very sparkling. it has a nice smell to it, very citrisy. It reminded me of Sexy Peel Soap and I really liked the smell of that so I enjoyed this bubble bar alot. I would recomend thisto try but some of the glitter will stick to you but it will come off and when you drain thewater you'll have to rinse out the glitter from the bottom of the tub. If you like citris and glitter give this one a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment