Sunday, April 10, 2011

Pinata Party!

Yesterday at all of the LUSH stores they were holding Pinata Parties! They said they would be breaking open the Pinata at 4pm so my boyfriend, his mom and I all went to the mall for the Party. I was soooo excited to get some limited edition stuff! I didn't get to break open the Donkey but I did get 3 soaps a buble bar and a bath bomb! My boyfriend gave me the stuff he got because he's such a sweetie. So keep checking back for those review and I have been trying out my easter goodies so stay tuned for those reviews also. Did anyone go to a pinata party? how was it? what did you get?


Live. Laugh. Love. Lush

3 comments:

  1. Were all the items in the pinata retro? What soaps and bubble bar and bath bombs did you get?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think there were some that were just regular items but must were limited edition. I got a Happy Soap, Lily Savon Soap, Grituitous Violets Soap, Butterfly Bath Bomb and Gold Start Bubble Bar. Did you go to a Pinata Party?

    ReplyDelete
  3. My local store had all limited edition products except the hottie massage bar. Everything you listed plus a temple balm and a few more soaps. Have you used the gratuitous violets before? Its a fave of mine

    ReplyDelete