Friday, August 5, 2011

Reviews coming soon!

Hello all,

I've recently been sent a few emails asking me to start writing my reviews again. I have decided to but it most likely won't be a once a week post like it used to be but i will try to post as often as i can. This next part of this post is for the people who were sending me the rude emails about this blog. I run a  REVIEW blog. I use the products and then post my experience and thoughts about the product. I also use some information off of the LUSH website like if one product smells like another product or what certain products are best used for. If you do not like my opinion on a product then i'm sorry and maybe you could start your own review blog so you can share your opinion. If you would like to comment and let me know that you also enjoyed a product or you didn't agree with my review thats fine but I ask that you do it in a pollite way. I have had several people tell me that they have tried products that i have review and enjoyed them and i am very happy to hear that and even if you don't enjoy them please feel free to let me know. I love getting feed back about what you think of the products when you try them. I am lucky to have a LUSH store about 10 minutes from my house so i can get products any time but some people are not so lucky and this blog is to help them decide if they are will to take a risk and order the products online. So the point of all this is to just clarify what this blog is and why i run it. On  a final note I will now also be reviewing cocktails for those of you who may not know what a cocktail is in the LUSH world it's when you combine more then one bath or shower product to create a new experience. If you are currious about a cocktail you have heard of or would like to know what i would pair with a certain product comment on the blog and i will do my best to match up your product and i will any cocktail you guys suggest and let you know what i think. So look forward to more reviews soon. Thank you to all of my supported for their positive feed back!

Live Laugh Love Lush <3

No comments:

Post a Comment