Saturday, February 12, 2011

Valentine's Day!!!!!!!!!

So today I went to Lush and my boyfriend got me my Valentine's day gift! I am very happy right now! I love Lush! He thinks it's very funny because I become giddy and giggely when I get Lush stuff. So here is what I got:
1. Sex Bomb Bath Bomb
2. Honey Bee Bath Bomb
3. Vanilla Fountain Bath Bomb
4. Big Blue Bath Bomb
5. Twilight Bath Bomb
6. Karma Bubble Bar
7. Ma Bar Bubble Bar
8. Sunny Side Bubble Bar
9. MMM Melting Marshmellow Moment Bath Melt
10. Double Choc Lip Tint

In addition to this list I also got 3 samples:
1.Whoosh Shower Jelly
2. Ambrosia Shaving Cream
3. Crème Anglaise Body Lotion

I am very excited to try everything out. So now I have a question. Which Product should I review first? Which ever product has the most votes will be reviewed first. LET ME KNOW!

2 comments: