Sunday, February 6, 2011

Valentine's Day Wishlist!

So I have made my wishlist for valentine's day. It was originally MUCH longer but my boyfriend and I compromised on 11 things.....can you tell I kinda LOVE Lush? So I want everyone's opinion on my list. Have you tried anything on the list? Did you like it? Which review are you most excited about reading? Please comment below and let me know.

1)Sex Bomb Bath Bomb
2)Twilight Bath Bomb
3)Big Blue Bath Bomb
4)Geo Phyzz  Bath Bomb

5)Honey bee Bath Bomb
6)Vanilla Fountain Bath Bomb
7)Space Girl Bath Bomb
8)Karma Bubble Bar
9)Ma Bar Bubble Bar
10)Sunny side Bubble Bar
11)MMM melting marshmellow moment Bath Melt

6 comments:

  1. I have tried the sex bomb and its gorgeous because it leaves you smelling like roses all day! Sadly I have not tried any others but anything is good in karma because I am addicted to the scent lol. And if you try the MMM melting marshmellow moment Bath Melt let me know how it is because I wanna try too! :D That being said, I would go with the Sex bomb, the Karma Bubble bar or the MMM bath melt. :D Btw I found this site via FB. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you like Ma Bar, check out Its Raining Men, it smells just like it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous 1 - I assume you are answer all three questions with that bubble bar lol :)

    Anonymous 2 - I will post my reviews on all of the products that I get for Valintine's Day, and FB has been great for spreading the word about my blog. If you know anyone who would like this site please send it on.

    Starsy - I actually have It's Raining Men. I plan on trying it very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have used ALL of these products and I love them! Big Blue turns your bath an awesome aquamarine color and has seaweed and salt in it. Karma is an awesome scent and makes great bubbles. Twilight, Space Girl and especially Sunny Side all have glitter in them. I could say so much about all of them but I'll just say....ENJOY!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thats Great! I'm glad to know I picked some good products. I hope I like them as much as you do. :)

    ReplyDelete