Thursday, February 3, 2011

Top 10 Favs!

So I've decided that at the end of the year I will post a top ten favs product list and I want to know what everyones favs are so Please comment below and Tell me what your favourite product is. If you have more that one just list them as fav bath product, shower product etc. or get more specific and tell me your fav bath bomb, bath melt, bubble bar etc. Please let me know. If you don't want to comment please send me an email at toria1234567@hotmail.com and I will add you votes to the tally for the end of the year. Also if you would like me to review and certain product please also email me or comment and I will do my best to review that product coming up this week in reviews: Bearded Lady Bath Bomb, Boog Bath bomb, Grass shower gel and more so stay tooned!

8 comments:

  1. fav lush products? hmm Ma Bar bubble bar. Flying Fox shower gel. and BIG shampoo!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will add your picks to the tally! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bath bomb- twilight
    Bubble bar - ma bar
    Shower gel - it's raining men
    Soap - godmother

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Your picks have been added

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cynthia Sylvia shampoo, Sex in the shower emotibomb, The Olive Branch shower gel, and The Hair Doctor is recently one of my all time faves as well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will add you picks to the tally. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. My favourites are as follows (Sorry that I have so many categories!):

    Bath Bomb: Mrs. Whippy
    Bath Melt: Happy Blooming
    Bubble Bar: Magic Mushroom
    Soap: Rockstar
    Shower Gel: It's Raining Men
    Emotibomb: Sex in the Showers
    Massage Bar: Heavanilli
    Moisturizer: Lemony Flutter
    Shampoo: Karma Komba
    Hair Gel: The Big Tease
    Exfoliater: Ocean Salt
    Make-up Remover: Baby Face
    Fresh Face Mask: Catastrophe Cosmetic
    Lip Product: Sweet Lips

    ReplyDelete
  8. hahaha Thats ok I don't mind. It's good that you like so many products

    ReplyDelete