Thursday, February 3, 2011

Sexy Peel Soap

Sexy peel soap is the first soap I have ever used from lush. It has a great citris smell! I really like the smell, and when I started to use it on my skin in the shower it made it feel very soft, untill I rinsed it off then my skin felt almost sticky but not quite. I was kind of disapointed with it. I will continue to use what I have left of it because I don't like to waste things but I will not re-purchase this product. I will try other soaps but I really just didn't like this one very much.

5 comments:

  1. do you use the soap right on your skin, or do you use a luffa?

    ReplyDelete
  2. My obsession with Lush also led me to start my own blog :)
    http://squishysquidsrandomthoughts.blogspot.com/

    On to my comment: one of my first soaps was also Sexy Peel, but I loved it. Despite our differences, I love reading reviews. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alexandria - I use the soap right on my skin.

    Squishy Squid - I will deffinatley check out your blog. Thanks for your feed back I love hearing other peoples views on products :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alkmaar is my personal favorite scent. The lovely floral scent is really unexpected from a plain white bar of soap. My boyfriend likes bohemian soap. I'm not a fan of citrus scents but you should check it out if you like sexy peel.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will look at those out next time i'm at Lush.

    ReplyDelete