Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Dragon's Egg Bath Bomb

Dragon's egg is one of the larger bath bombs. It has a great citris smell that I just love!  When you first drop it in the water it gets very frothy, then it starts to leave a mitallic orange trail as it moves around the tub. it made the water look lovely. I then noticed sparkels in the water which i thought was great! i mean who doesn't like sparkels? But no worries the ones that stuck to my skin brushed right off once my skin dried. The water turned the same colour as when I used the Cinder bath bomb except with sparkels. the citris sent completely filled the room and relaxed me. it tooks it's time disolving which i always appreciate in a bath bomb. Overall I would say everyone should try this bath bomb it was very cool and i will deffinatley re-purchase.

2 comments:

  1. I have like 20 of these and I use one every night. No joke. Soooo pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Thats crazy, your very dedicated. :)

    ReplyDelete